Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wedding Albums~~~In print!
I love when a Bride and Groom choose a wedding package that includes a wedding album.  I believe that it is not a picture until you print it.  Having a traditional wedding album, custom created for you, is a treasure for your family.
I understand why Brides and Grooms want the DVD or USB of images. I get it. My question to everyone is "What do you do with it". If you have something made, or printed, AWESOME. If you just leave them on the computer or in the drawer.....that makes me sad.
I want your images to be shared, honored and loved. I also understand that not every house needs 3- 30x40 of your wedding. You do need a few small prints.....or an album. 
Check our Katie's custom designed album....in the flesh!
 
















330.953.0203
 

No comments:

Post a Comment