Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Sometimes a Watch me Grow Plan from Images by Mandy lines up with holiday sessions. The Fall Sets were going on for FALL MINI.  This is the case this past week with Lil' Emilea. So her big sister joined in and we even stuffed her in a pumpkin.
Her family is one of my favorite clients. I met them while photographing her friends wedding and she was expecting Klara then, we did belly and all the way up to the next belly with her new sister Emilea. I love watching my clients grow. I am thankful I get to be a part of their lives. 
Grandpa Kenny came to this session, he left exhausted and ready for a nap. I even had to give him a band aide---non studio relate, he opened a wound from earlier, acting like a fool!
Our next Mini Session is in December for Holiday Mini book your session soon!  Times are limited. 

 
The girls always have the best bows for their hair. If you ever need a idea just ask me for the mom's name, she will point you in the direction of the best bow maker in town! 














www.imagesbymandy.com 330.953.0203

No comments:

Post a Comment