Wednesday, May 20, 2015

 
 

 
 
Looking for a different, neat, edgy sports picture?
 
Tired of the traditional team photos?
 
Did you not like your child's individual image from picture day?
 
Does you picture not look FIERCE?
 
Or like your child really does????
 
 
Call Images by Mandy! I love baseball. My son plays, he has amazing pictures. We buy the
teammate package....I get the memory mate. I get the memory mate so that I have the team
and his picture. His picture looks like he is in pain! LOL I crack up every time I see it.

So let me do something more for you. Something fun, your player and the friends....on different teams...I love that! I am doing my son and his best friend.  They are so cute and love the game.
 
 
Call today! Family sessions, seniors, weddings and CHILDREN of all ages.
 
330.953.0203


No comments:

Post a Comment