Thursday, June 4, 2015

BASEBALL SEASON IS IN FULL SWING!
Images by Mandy, Austintown, Ohio
I have been photographing this amazing young man for years! He was about 2 when I met him. I was still working at Stacey Studio when I first started taking his pictures.  Now, he is about to be a senior.
We have always taken his sports or activities pictures, but this session was my favorite!
I love baseball, mostly because my son plays too, and I sort of understand the game.
He attend JFK in Warren. We started at his school and ended on the field.  It was a hot, sunny Saturday! A bit of off camera flash and a reflector and we were able to get him dirty and get our shots.
 
Interested in outdoor pictures? Now is the time to book that session.  Call us at 330.953.0203
or visit our website at www.imagesbymandy.com
 
www.imagesbymandy.com 330.953.0203

No comments:

Post a Comment