Thursday, September 17, 2015

Morgan/Class of 2016/ Boardman High School/ Tennis Player

Morgan is baaaackkk!!! This is the 3rd time I got photograph her. I am loving every minute of it!

I met up with Morgan at her home tennis courts on the Campus of  Boardman High School. Practice was ending so I got to meet her tennis coach and her team mates.  AMAZING GROUP of young women.

While we were shooting her session, the boys soccer team was getting ready for a match and the band was warming up. There were a ton of amazing things happing around us. We sort of felt like we had a pretty good audience! Someone drove by and yelled her name!

Anyway, check out Morgan on her tennis court.  I am adding every image that we took from her Tennis Session. For show, this is what you would get if you booked a session with Images by Mandy!

www.imagesbymandy.com
330.953.0203






































 
330.953.0203
weddings/family/children/senior photography

No comments:

Post a Comment