Monday, November 16, 2015

3month Pictures/Baby Boy/Sleepy Baby/Images by Mandy/ Youngstown Photographer/Austintown Studio

This little "old man" came to the studio because is now 3 months old! I can not believe how fast time goes. We were just at the hospital taking his fresh 48 pictures!!! Baby Callen has some tummy troubles. He is most happy when he is up right. So, I am all about keeping my babies (and Moms, too) happy. We did try a belly and book session, but he did not feel it was good for his tummy.  His amazing baby smiles were really easy to get. I only had to tell him he was a handsome little man, and he beamed that smile right at us. 
Enjoy our baby Callen at 3 months.  He gets to come in next week for Christmas pictures with the family!

Watch me grow photography plans available.  Callen is part of a watch me grow plan. He will be back for 6, 9, and 1 year!!

330.953.0203
www.imagesbymandy.com
















wedding~family~seniors~photobooth~children~events

No comments:

Post a Comment