Monday, January 25, 2016

Studio Update/ Bathroom remodel/Images by Mandy/Mandyland

Well, not sure if everyone knows that Kim and I LOVE to remodel houses!!!

Kim and my dad flip houses. I have remodeled extensively 2 homes that we have lived in and helped my dad in many of his remodels.  Kim and I have also remodeled the studio 5 years ago.

YES, it has been 5 years since we moved the studio from my home in Berlin Center to the Images by Mandy currently location on Mahoning Ave in Austintown.

Well, we have mostly added sets to the outdoor studio, so it is time to update a few things inside the STUDIO!

We started with the Bathroom/Dressing Room.  New paint, new mirrors, new decorations and a new floor.  The hardest part is the new floor. I am super pumped to show everyone. I am almost done laying it. We think it will spice up the 2nd most used room in the studio. Everyone of our clients uses the dressing room at least one time!!

So stay tuned to see what else we are up to!!

Follow me on facebook, Instagram or twitter, Images by Mandy!!!

We are always on social media!

xo, Mandy and Kim
your photographers

www.imagesbymandy.com  330.953.0203

No comments:

Post a Comment