Monday, June 6, 2016

Class of 2016/Images by Mandy/Youngstown, Austintown, Ohio Senior Photographer, Mahoning County Senior Photographer, Columbiana Ohio, Senior Picture, Farewell 2016

 
Here are a few of my Seniors from Class of 2016. This is not all of them, just a few. As they graduate in the months of May and June, my feed is full of them toss graduation caps, wearing gowns, and smiling and saying "we did it"~! I want to say I am so proud of all the seniors who graduated this year. I am so happy that I was able to be a huge part of their year. My seniors are my babies. I fall in love with each one them. Some I just meet as Juniors, others I have know for years.  This year is really hard for me, I have Cathy, Isabelle, Christian and Monica who I have been photographing for years.  Tanner and Malyn came to me as freshman,  we also have 2 cousins graduating this year. David and Kaylee.  This year is hard on me. This year everyone who graduated was born in 1998, the year I GRADUATED!  I feel old. They only thing I can say as they move on from me and head off to college or life... is Images by Mandy, Mandy and Kim, are so proud of you, in complete awe of your accomplishments, in awe of your beauty, and completely in love with you. Thank you for allowing us the honor of being in your Senior Year. 
Congratulations, my little loves! Be amazing in this next chapter of you life.
xo, Mandy and Kim
 
















































































 
Class of 2016 Graduating Class, Images by Mandy
330.953.0203
Are you a senior in 2017? It is now your turn join Images by Mandy and let us be a part of your 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment