Monday, December 19, 2016

Santa/ImagesbyMandy/ Santa Visits the studio

"Santa!! I that guy!"


I really do! I wrote him a letter every year, asking him to come and meet my clients.  My clients are the best behaved kids. I would plan a whole day for them to come and see him. Spend lots of time with him, share cookies and milk, read stories and open gifts with each one, as I would be taking pictures. Santa finally said yes and now it is an annual event at our studio. Santa never wants to miss Images by Mandy's Santa Visit. It is usually the first Saturday in December, we have a waiting list to get on for next year, already!!

Here are a few of the children playing, eating, reading and hanging out with Santa!!

Join us next year, or see the Easter Bunny this spring!!

www.imagesbymandy.com 


































No comments:

Post a Comment