Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Houston Family/ Family Pictures/Barn/Pictures in the Barn/Extended Family Pictures/Grandkids/Berlin Center Photographer/Ellsworth Photographer/Ms.Shirley the bus driver Family/Images by Mandy/ Family Photographer


This extended Family Session took place on the Houston  Family farm in Ellsworth, Ohio. I have know Ms. Shirley since I was 13! She was my bus driver!!!
I am a 1998 graduate of Western Reserve High School, Berlin Center, Ohio. I am proud to know many families in Berlin Center. My husband and I moved from our first home in Berlin Center, 5 years ago. We still call BC our home and have many wonderful friends (who we call family there).
Ms. Shirley's family is one!  ANNNDDDD This is her entire family. 

She has 2 children who have children who have children!

I got to meet the family last year when it was time for senior pictures for the oldest granddaughter of hers. Tracy's baby girl MONICA~~ class of 2016~~ then we got to play in the summer when great grandchild number one ~~~the little boy below~~came to town with his Grandma and Mother. Fast forward today....and Monica has great grandchild number 2~~the little girl below~~.
It has been a fantastic time being this families photographer. I love getting to be included in the progression of the families!

This is The Houston Family Farm. We took the pictures inside the barn. 
It turned out pretty awesome if you ask them. 
Maybe, soon we will have a wedding or two in this family!
Thanks for letting me be your family photographer
xo, Mandy! 































No comments:

Post a Comment