Monday, January 22, 2018


Look at the baby bits in this post!!!
I am in love with all little babies. I love their smell, their tiny toes, the little bumps on their 
faces, the way the curl up or sprawl out, and every thing in between!!!

Jayce comes to the studio once a month for his birthday session. This one was right at new years!
This is mama's last baby, so she is having fun with her baby. He is 3 months old here. But still a chunk!



I had mama kiss his foot! SWOON!

I was trying to get him into a newborn position as a 3 month old....he found that funny


He was celebrating the new year in style!





He can toot his own horn with his adorable blue eyes.









































I love baby bubbles. I LOVE IT!






www.imagesbymandy.com
330.953.0203

No comments:

Post a Comment