Sunday, August 16, 2015

 
Summer helps me create the best images. I am so blessed that this family brings me back to
photograph their family on their family farm. I love farm pictures.  It always makes the best backgrounds.  This session was perfect, the baby was relaxed and family was all surrounded watching the session.  Grandma and Grandpa were watching, so we tossed them in a few pictures, they said they were not "picture ready", but that never matters to me.  Creating memories of what is going on at that point, before it can never happen or have the chance to happen does matter.  The dump truck was one of the family toys, I did this with my son, a friends son so I was knew that it would "fit" him! He loved it.  So, check out some of my favorite images!
Family Pictures, baby pictures, grandparent pictures, generations!!!
p.s. if  I want to go back for someone else's session, they will let me!  just ask!
 
330.953.0203
follow us on facebook and instagram 















No comments:

Post a Comment