Monday, August 10, 2015

Fresh 48 images!!! Newly born babies. This is what I love. I am blessed and honored that Jamie and Craig allowed me to be a huge part of their lives. I got to see Callen at 6 hours old. I held him and snuggled him.  I got to see him meet his big brother Carter. It was the sweetest thing I have ever witnessed. I loved every part of it. Thank you Jamie and Craig! Congratulations on your new baby boy.
Every time I look at this set of images, I smile and get a lump in my throat. The amount of love this family has for the babies and each other is breath taking and refreshing.   I feel a soft calm come over me, when I look at newborns. Enjoy!

St. Elizabeth Boardman, Ohio is the hospital
  --some of the best nurses and doctors we know work there!

www.imagesbymandy.com
If you are interested in booking a Fresh 48 session for your new baby or baby set to arrive, call us and get on our calendar.....BABY WATCH is my favorite time of the day!

Meet Callen James.
August 8, 2015
9 pounds 22 inches
born at 5:38 am


 














www.imagesbymandy.com call to have your families memories captured.

We book about 2 weeks in advance. Fresh 48 or birth sessions need to be organized prior to the arrival of the baby, we will make arrangements for last minute or early delivery births.
xo, Mandy!






No comments:

Post a Comment