Thursday, February 9, 2017

Dance/Prom/Formal Pictures/Not your average posed dance pictures/Images by Mandy/Dressed UP!/ PROM MINI/Senior Pictures/Couples Shots


Prom is fast approaching.  Soon it will be nice enough to go outside again (here in OHIO) and not 
get covered in mud, or snow.  Spring is my least favorite season, but my favorite time for pictures.  We legit have all 3 seasons in one day, here in OHIO.  HOWEVER, it is PROM time. SO our young friends are all dressed up in gorgeous gowns, amazing tuxes and hair and nails all done. It is like HOLLYWOOD in Youngstown. I love it. 

We offer our senior clients the best deal for AMAZING location photography for prom. It is $65! That is right $65 to meet me at a location, get your pictures done( usually 30-45 minutes) and a few days later you get the USB of files.  You can have me create an awesome, timeless magazine album or you can make one too. OH, the other cool thing Images by Mandy offers is the coolest app of your images. We text it to you, it is on your device. Yes, that is EPIC. I know, don't get to excited.  



Prom is legit. We see all the fanciest dresses and the coolest flowers. I can not wait to be a part of it. I teased last year that I was going to get a gown to wear to shoot the Prom pictures that we do. I feel under dressed.



Sometimes we are lucky enough to be taken to the promenade with our couples.  We take pictures there of the walk, the entrance and just the amazing group of friends that are with you. That costs a little bit more, but not much. 




Details. Don't forget the details.



book us for your Prom, Dance, Party or Anniversary pictures. 

We also book senior pictures, weddings, families and children's photo sessions too!
Just call us to make your appointment.
330.953.0203


No comments:

Post a Comment