Monday, February 6, 2017

Wedding Photography/ Brides/Grooms/ Ohio Brides/ Ohio Photography/ Wedding Photography/ Love Stories/ Images by Mandy

ARE You in engaged???? ARE you graduating from High School? DID you just have a baby!?

Well!
I am a wedding photographer! You found me (and KIM). I am the Mandy in Images by Mandy. The big joke at the studio is that my name is on the sign, but Kim is my mom and she is the real boss. We are both photographers!

SO! We are a family owned studio. I have a degree in Photography, Kim is a boss and organizing fool by nature.  Me ( Mandy), I am a creative, photographer that lives to take pictures. If I only ever had to take pictures and create artful images of my clients and friends, I would be the happiest person on Earth.  However, running a full time studio, sometimes gets in the way of my fun. Like the computer stuff, the books, the new equipment and software... all that stuff makes me stop taking pictures, but it is all part of my DREAM~ My dream is to take pictures.

SO, what does all that mean...... I need people in front of me to keep that dream alive. Gorgeous, families, tiny little babies, Brides! and GROOMS!!! All of the people.

I am tell you, you found me.  Your future photographer!!!

Join us at Images by Mandy, let us capture your memories. Let us make your family into artful pieces of joy to hang on your walls.

Call and chat with Mandy or Kim about what you want to create next.
330.953.0203 or email me imagesby_mandy@yahoo.com
or facebook, imagesbymandy, portrait studio!

See you soon!!





No comments:

Post a Comment