Sunday, October 18, 2015

Babies in Pumkins/Fall Pictures/Brothers/Images by Mandy/ Halloween Set/Infant Photography/ Newborw Photography

We are knee deep in fall sessions.  Last week was our snnual "Stuffing" Babies in Pumpkins Sessions. This is one of my favorite sessions. I love fall, I love Halloween  and I adore babies! I started these sessions with my very own son 10 years ago, with pumpkins we accidentally grew in our yard. He was born October 3, and my one single vine grew a lot of pumpkins, one that was big enough to put a baby in......poor Gavin! I loved it, I do it every year. Some babies love it, some hate it. Either way, everyone watching and involved loves it.

Here are a few of my babies!!!

Here is Callen and Carter's session. We started off with baby Callen in the push cart. He arrived sleeping. He just slept right on through his session. While he was super good, we added big brother Carter. Carter thought life that was awesome and everything we did was hysterical!  Carter was in such a great mood we rolled Callen out of the way (left him sleep) and grabbed some really great ones of Carter.  Lastly, we put Callen in the pumpkin. I LOVE IT. He just snuggled right down in and kept on sleeping. He peeked his eyes open to see what was going down, then passed back out!


There is still time for you to stuff your baby, or just come in for a Fall Session. We do inside and outside images. Give us a call. We are heading in to Holiday Sessions! I am in love with our set this year. Rustic, organic feel!!! It will be rolled out the first week of November!
www.imagesbymandy.com












No comments:

Post a Comment