Sunday, October 18, 2015

Babies in Pumpkins/9 month Session/baby girls/Fall Sessions/baby photography/infants/first year in pictures/imagesbymandy

We are knee deep in fall sessions.  Last week was our snnual "Stuffing" Babies in Pumpkins Sessions. This is one of my favorite sessions. I love fall, I love Halloween  and I adore babies! I started these sessions with my very own son 10 years ago, with pumpkins we accidentally grew in our yard. He was born October 3, and my one single vine grew a lot of pumpkins, one that was big enough to put a baby in......poor Gavin! I loved it, I do it every year. Some babies love it, some hate it. Either way, everyone watching and involved loves it.

Here are a few of my babies!!!

This is Addyson. She is my cousin's baby girl! She is the happiest little chunk I have ever met! She is super sweet. She loved the pumpkin.  She filled it up pretty well, too!  After her amazing pumpkin session, she wore her fancy dress for her 9 month session. Addyson is in our watch me grow plan. She comes in for infant,3, 6, 9 and one year sessions. She started off as a premie however, she has caught up just right! She will be walking before we see her again, I am sure. She tried a to get going when she was with us. I told her to sit that booty back down! Here she is in her pumpkin glory!



















No comments:

Post a Comment