Monday, October 12, 2015

Portraits of Boys/10year old birthday pics/location shots/old houses/ imagesbymandy/youngstown ohio/berlincenter

Everyone always thinks to take the new baby in for pictures their entire first year. Most parents will photograph the kids yearly or at the holidays until the babies are school age.  Once they are in school the school picture will do, RIGHT? Wrong! Have you seen the school pictures. Sure they are funny and even I buy the smallest package. Just for the memory and the laugh.

I have started a campaign in my studio to harass my clients/friends to bring me their older children and let me photograph them. Milestones!!!! There are many! 10 year old pictures....DOUBLE DIGITS! Come on that is just as important as turning 1!!   6th grade~ first year of middle school, your baby is almost a senior.  13 your baby is a teen!  GAHHHH! A teen 13! Mark that with a cool photo session. Don't just let the school picture cover that.

So here are more of my NOT YOUR SCHOOL PICTURE, PICTURES!!!
Remember, your children are on lent to you for a short time before they are Mom and Dads. Let us take pictures to remember them.

with love, GET YOUR KIDS PICTURES TAKEN!
Mandy!!

www.imagesbymandy.com 330.953.0203 





























































No comments:

Post a Comment