Wednesday, July 5, 2017







Alyssa is an Images by Mandy model rep from class of 2018!
She has $50 off codes. 
You can save $50 off your session with her code. Just message her or ask us!



We wanted to photograph in a field of wild flowers. So, I found her one! 
It was perfect. 















I brought to my house to photograph her in my truck and my field. I am in love with 
her natural beauty. She is an artist. Her drawings are award winning!!! 



Stay tuned for more truck pictures! We are going to have a truck mini session!



















OH! We also have a tractor on my property. HA! She was like...."the tractor??"
I said YES! Her mom, Amy, sang "She thinks my tractor is sexy!" See the tractor is pretty fun 
for pictures. Plus, it was my father-in-laws and it used to mow my back field!!


www.imagesbymandy.com
330.953.0203
Senior Pictures


No comments:

Post a Comment