Saturday, July 1, 2017

Home/Love/Couples/Canfield, Ohio/Images by Mandy/Maureen and Ken/Family/Happy/New house/This is US

I was invited to Maureen and Ken's "new" home this past week. They have taken an old home and renovated the entire thing and made it into their dream home. I must say it was an honor to be asked to come see it, let alone take their pictures at it.

I have known Maureen for a while now. She works at Greenwood Chevy in Austintown. My dad works there, so I have seen her a time or two!!

They spared no stops when they remodeled. It is prefect. Theses two love birds are just as perfect. They were just them hanging out at their house. It was refreshing.  I enjoyed the peacefulness of this little oasis surrounded by trees and nature, in Canfield!

I invite you to enjoy the glimpse of this little slice of heaven!

Oh and poor Ken, it was his birthday the day we did his pictures.  They were going to go for a motorcycle ride to celebrate after we were complete with the photo session. During the session he got the sweetest birthday wishes from his grandson! It was adorable. It sure made my day, and it was not my birthday~!



































www.imagesbymandy.com
330.953.0203

No comments:

Post a Comment