Saturday, July 1, 2017

Senior Girls/Sliver Bridge/Mill Creek Park/Images by Mandy/Class of 2018/Booking your senior Pictures/Looking for a photographer in OHIO/Austintown Ohio/Fitch High School/$50 off senior pictures



Class of 2018 has never looked better!
Every time one of our 2018 Reps come in, each one KILLS their session more than the one before it.
I am seriously the luckiest person in the YO, I have the best job! I love working with my seniors. They are always challenging me to capture them and get them something different in the most popular spots in Youngstown. 



Meet Liza! She is a 2018 graduate to be from Fitch High School.

We meet while I was photographing her softball league. How lucky am I that she wanted to join our 
Images by Mandy Rep Team!





Her friend did her hair and make-up for her mini session. 

















Sometimes you just see those eyes, and you can't look away. They are the window to the soul.


















One of the reasons I love to shoot at the silver bridge is that if offers so many different looks in one place. We get metal, water, woods, nature, a fence and grass. You also get people to honk at you while you are getting your pictures taken.

Oh, and dogs, we see lots of dogs. One of our seniors got a random dog in her pictures......





www.imagesbymandy.com 330953.0203
code LIZA18 to save $50 exp 12/17

No comments:

Post a Comment